Sherlock Walker Jr. brought his elegant Tesla Model Y to DC Clear Auto Bra for a paint protection film job and ceramic coating. Needless to say, his treasure turned out great. We appreciate your positive reviews, and we love protecting your prized possessions with the best products in the industry. DC Clear Auto Bra uses XPEL products, and we are factory certified installers. Now let us show you what we have to offer.
XPEL has released a new generation of paint protection called Fusion Plus ceramic coating. It’s a favorite among auto detailers and car enthusiasts. However, ceramic coating shouldn’t be used as a substitute for a good paint protection film, which is why we recommend getting both. Ceramic coating is a premium wax solution that won’t wash away and doesn’t need frequent re-applications. These coatings are polymers in liquid form that form a chemical bond with the paint on your vehicle.
The coat is semi-permanent and is extremely hydrophobic and rust-resistant. There’s no need to wax your car every few weeks, and water rolls right off your vehicle.
Benefits of Ceramic Coating
For maximum benefits, pair this coating with our XPEL paint protection film. Your car will look like it has just left the showroom. You won’t have to wash or dry your car often, making maintenance a lot less work. Here are some qualities to consider:
- Chemical-Resistant: Air and rain can contain acidic properties that bond with the paint on your car. This forms stains, etching, and discoloration over time. Ceramic coating doesn’t allow this bond to form between them.
- Protection Against UV Damage and Rust: it blocks UV rays and repels water, which reduces the risk of oxidation. This oxidation is another name for rust.
- Maintenance: water, tree sap, mud, and other grime are unable to adhere to the hydrophobic surface. Therefore, cleaning this stuff off your vehicle is very easy!
- Appearance: high-gloss finish. When you apply it with the protection film, you will get a mirror-smooth shine that you can see your reflection in.
- Long-Lasting: XPEL’s Fusion Plus lasts four years from the date of application.
- Self-Cleaning: Just like the paint protection film, ceramic coating has self-cleaning properties too. Debris and dirt are whisked away when your car is in motion.
Paint Protection Film
For the best defense between your vehicle and the environment, XPEL’s paint protection film is the way to go. It protects your vehicle from anything that can damage its paint and finish. For example, chips and scratches from rocks and road debris don’t have to haunt your dreams anymore. The film is also resistant to corrosion and acidic contaminants. So, it’s a line of defense against chemical stains and etching caused by bird droppings, acidic rain, bug splatters, etc. Paint protection film paired with ceramic coating is the best combination of protection for any car or motorcycle.
DC Clear Auto Bra
Bring your Tesla, Mercedes, or any luxury car into our care. DC Clear Auto Bra will provide the industry’s best protection solutions. No need to break your head whenever your vehicle is on the road or parked outside. With XPEL’s high-quality products, your vehicle will be treated like loyalty. Let’s fortify your prized possession today!